1.Now listen to two students discussing the article
2.Woman:It's really too bad about this new policy.
这个新政策真的太糟糕了。
3.Man:Why do you say that?
为什么这么说?
4.Woman:Well, I mean, you don't notice it so much now, but if you take a good look at that building, it's pretty boring,
我的意思是,现在你没有注意到,但是如果你仔细观察一下这个建筑,毫无生气
5.just your basic square building with gray concrete walls and no kind of ornamentation or anything to make it interesting.
知识与一个普通的四方建筑,灰色的混凝土墙,没有任何装饰或任何东西使变得有趣。
6.Man:Yes. I guess that's true now that I think about it.
也是。
7.Woman:Yeah. The stuff that goes up there now, a lot of it is artistic and colorful, it gives the building character and personality.
是啊。现在那里的东西,很多是艺术和丰富多彩,它给建筑的性格和个性。
9.Woman:Plus, it's always changing and that's cool too.
还有哦,它总是在变化,而且也很酷。
10.Man:Yeah. You are right.
对,你说的对。
11.Woman:So what's gonna be left? A boring old concrete wall.
那么剩下什么?一个枯燥的旧混凝土墙。
12.Man:Yeah. I guess it will be kind of plain.
是的。我觉得会听平淡的。
13.Woman:Yeah. And the idea about the dining hall.not everybody eats there.
是啊。还有关于餐厅的想法,不是每个人都在那里吃饭。
14.A lot of students eat at the Snack Bar or off campus.
很多学生在小吃店或校外吃饭。
15.Some students bring lunch from home and eat outside under the trees.
有些学生从家里带午餐,在树下吃饭。
16.Man:That's true. I never eat in the dining hall.
这是真的。我从不在餐厅吃饭。
17.Woman:Okay. See what I mean? So how are you going to see those announcements?
好吧。明白了吗?那你怎么看这些公告?
19.Woman:I rest my case.
我说完了。